- WHAT IS A COOKIE? AND THEIR TYPES
- own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from when the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow or facilitate the User to navigate through the web page and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as identifying the session or remembering passwords.
- Analysis cookies: are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For them, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, after that date it will stop working.
- COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
- GUARANTEES AND OPTIONS REGARDING COOKIES
- Private browsing, whereby your browser stops saving browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information from the pages you visit, or
- The do not track function, whereby the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, to serve you targeted advertising on the sites you visit.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/